Tenakill Swim Club encourages members to bring guests! Here you can find information on
the types of non-member admittance we offer.
What are guest passes and day passes?
A guest pass is when a non-member is allowed to enter the club because they are coming with a member. Guests pay a one-time fee for the day and may remain in the club for as long as there is an adult member with them.
A day pass is when a non-member is allowed to enter the club without a member. Day pass guests also pay a one-time fee for the day. Minors may not purchase day passes unless they are accompanied by an adult at all times.
What are the guest pass and day pass rates?
Prices shown are Weekday Rate/Weekend Rate. All prices shown are per day. Rates may be subject to change.
Standard: $10/$15 | Child (5 and under): $5/$10 | Senior (60 and over): $5/$10
Adult: $50 | Child (17 and under): $35 | Senior (60 and over): $35
Please note that Tenakill Swim Club is cash or check only. If you are planning on purchasing guest and/or day passes please plan accordingly!
Guest pass and day pass FAQs:
1. Someone on my membership is not attending the club today. Can one of my guests use their card for the day?
No. Guests cannot use someone else's membership card and must purchase their own guest pass.
2. Tell me about your guest pass cards.
At our front office we sell guest pass loyalty cards, where members can purchase a card worth $75 of guest passes for $70. If you are planning to bring a lot of guests over the course of the summer or for a party, this is a handy way to save some money.
3. Do I need to buy a guest pass for a non-member even if they are not swimming?
Yes. All non-members need a guest/day pass to enter the club regardless of whether they are going in the pool (limited exceptions).
4. I am running late and my guests have arrived at the club before me. Can they go in?
No. Your guests can wait for you at the front desk but they cannot go into the club unless you are present.
5. Are guest/day pass rates different for non-Tenafly residents?
No. As with membership rates, whether or not you live in Tenafly does not affect the guest/day pass rate.
6. Can guests access the Snack Shack, activities, etc?
Yes! Guests are invited to use all Tenakill Swim Club facilities.
7. I am a Tenakill employee. Do I need to buy a guest/day pass to enter the club when I am not working?
No. Tenakill offers free admission to current employees. Employees may also bring guests (normal guest pass rates apply for guests of employees).
8. I am a family member or friend of an employee. Do I need to buy a guest pass to enter when the employee is working?
Yes. You would need to purchase a guest pass whether you are coming in as the employee's guest when they are working or whether you are coming in with the employee when they are not working. The employee must be present in the club for you to be a guest.