Dear members and perspective members,
First and foremost, we hope your families are healthy and safe. We've been looking forward to seeing all of you, and remain hopeful that we will be welcoming you back to Tenakill, very shortly. We also recognize that some of you have faced health and economic impacts in the midst of the pandemic. If you have suffered a job loss, and a longer payment plan is necessary, we will gladly work with you to accommodate your situation. Please reach out to us at: email@example.com.
The decision to open this season is out of our hands. We are all in this together, and must patiently await Governor Murphy's official ruling for the collective safety of our members, management and staff. In the meantime, we are busily formulating a reopening plan. We will be guided along the way by federal, state and local recommended practices and to ensure a safe and healthy atmosphere for all concerned. While we are diligently monitoring and adjusting to this rapidly evolving health situation, please continue to check the Club’s website for updates.
We are fortunate to have an outdoor operation on a large property, where social distancing can be achieved. Furthermore, we also have a skilled management team who have been monitoring and incorporating best practices into our protocols. Recommended personal protection equipment (PPE) will be worn by our management and staff for everyone's protection. We recommend that you do the same when you and your family members are not utilizing the pool swimming.
We are exploring the best ways to social distance and keep everyone safe - to achieve this, we may need to put time limits on daily visits. Remaining at the club from morning to evening might not be possible this season, as in the past. Let's err on the side of caution for the best interest of everyone involved!
We anticipate membership requests to be strong this year, given the cancellation of many summer activities. Should that be the case, we may need to cap membership based on Health Department guidelines. First priority will be given to our existing members who renew before May 30, 2020. New members who wish to join will be considered after that date, but should submit their application now.
In the event of a mandatory delayed opening or seasonal closure, the Board has developed the following contingency plans:
If the Club opens before June 26, there will be no change to dues or seasonal schedule.
If we have a late opening, we will be in touch with you about a prorated membership rate.
If the Club is unable to open for the 2020 season, we hope you will consider keeping your dues payment in our account to be applied to next season. You will be fully credited in our system and you will be guaranteed no increase for the 2021 season. Alternatively, we will gladly accommodate your refund request, minus a processing fee.
As we continue to traverse these uncharted waters, we remain dedicated to providing you with a wonderful summer staycation, as always! We will update you as we know more.
If you have any questions, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Tenakill Board of Trustees